----------------------------------------------------------------------
These are the e-mails we look forward to. As I told Lynn on the phone Saturday, no one can understand just how severely Kerry was injured unless you have had seen her. We had that opportunity so, when we read e-mails like Jennifer's we can visualize the giant leap that has taken place and share the joy with all of you. We know it is just the beginning but at least it IS a beginning.
Janie and Jim
-------------------------------------------
congrats kerry! - Keith Jordan
-------------------------------------------------
Kyla, dear,.........such good news!!! I appreciate so much receiving the updates....I check the computer so many times a day waiting for one. .........what are y ou doing up so early? I thought only old ladies did that!
Will anyone else be joining y our mother now that Jen has left?
The blog from Sally is so poigant and Glenn's idea of eveyone getting together is a fine one.
Thank you again, dear, for your thoughtful stay-in-touchness.
Love from Marilyn Morris
----------------------------------
Kyla -
I'm crying here right now with joy!!! How absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and strength to all of you...
Marie, Todd & Lizzie----------------------------------------------
What a way to start my day to hear such an uplifting note from FLA....I am so proud of the great strides we all take to help Kerry and her family move to a better place on the continuum of her healing....thinking of you. Lee Elston
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could these two e mails be better news? It is so amazing and wonderful to hear these things. I haven't heard from Lynn this week and am assuming that she is wiped out when she gets back to John's. These have to be long days. I know she is coming home Saturday, so maybe I can catch up with her then.
Again, so happy for all of you. The letter on the blog from Sally expresses the thoughts of everybody. What a family!!! What a mom!!!Love Ro

No comments:
Post a Comment