Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Emails to the blog


Kerry and John,
 
Thinking of you both everyday and wishing you positive thoughts and love.  Kisses and arms around you both.
 
Love, Kerm and Lynne
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Taliak Family,
Recently, I heard from my mom about Kerry's terrible accident down in Florida, and I was very shocked and saddened to hear about it. Although it looks as if she is making great progress, she's a fighter!
And I would like to say thank you for the updates on her condition, Marty,and Lynn; and Kyla for starting this blog. It's nice to hear about what's going on at home :)
I am sending lots of positive energy to you!
Best Wishes!
Greetings from Hungary,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Love, Jordan Macosko
--------------------------------------------------------
Honey,
It seems like endless days of worry, concern, and "feeling the pain", for all involved. But what's coming to her, from everyone involved, will move her toward recovery as fast as anything.
Give her a very gentle hug from Deb and me.
Papa Ron Elderton
-----------------------------------------------------------
We have a blood drive at the high school and I plan to participate next year when I'm old enough!
- Chris Palmero
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Kyla,
Thank you for today's update.  I am so glad Hayden was able to visit his older sister and to personally view the situation.  The road rash must be horrific to see as well as seeing the respirator,the tubes, etc.  I know your mom will be so happy to have you join her at the hospital in St. Petersburg.
 Too bad Uncle Dave and I are not going to Florida this year as we would certainly drive to St. Pete and even though we could not see Kerry, we could at least get a feel for the hospital and the environs.  Two years ago Dave and I stayed with Kerry and John one night on either my birthday (the 24th) or Kerry's birthday (the 26th).  We each bought a cake, so that evening after sitting in their pool, the four of us had two pieces of cake and enjoyed a lovely evening together.
We recognize the need to give blood and it is wise of you to remind everyone to do so.  We never know who it is that we can help by just doing this one act of kindness.
We will wish you well as you head to Florida.  Give John a big hug for us.  We can only imagine how he is suffering.
Hugs,
Aunt Mary and Uncle Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyla,
 Thank you so much for the updates.  I pray each and every day for Kerry, John and all the family.  I know God hears me cuz it's with the rosary your mom brought me from the Vatican.
 
I sent an e-mail to you to pass on to John for his birthday.  I hope you got it, if not please let me know.
Please keep strong.  Your family is wonderful and remember to let me know if there is anything I can do to help. 
Love ya,Cookie
-----------------------------------------------------
Dear Kyla,
 
Thanks for all the updates.  Rich and I are going to New Mexico and Colorado for a few weeks.  We will keep in touch with the blog and your emails.  I am sorry I have not blogged but I have kept in touch with John by mail.  Please send the How to Blog info again to me............sorry I'm such a dinosaur.
 
Love Aunt Sue and Uncle Rich
----------------------------------------------------------
Kyla,
I have been in Jamaica for the last two weeks with students, and even now I am hard pressed with
work responsibilities.  But I do need to take a moment to let you know that I appreciate all of the
work you are doing to keep the family updated.  Kerry and John are in my prayers, and I will
continue to follow your updates.  I cannot begin to describe the emotional landscape I have
experienced in reading the reports, and so I can only begin to imagine how difficult it has been for
you all.
Amy and I are hoping that all of this will eventually turn out for the best, but until then, please
know that we are thinking of you all.
With love and prayers,
Greg and Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad to hear Kerry is doing better and is even breathing some on her own.  Bless you for keeping every one up to date on Kerry. I hope you and all your family is doing all right. I am worried about all of you!  Tell you mom I send my love. I keep you all in my prayers often.
 Thank you again for all you do Kyla. I know when Kerry is able to see the web site she will be so overwhelmed by all that write on her blog.
 Love you always, Robin
---------------------------------------
Lynn, the best thing I can give you right now is a verbal HUG.  I'll deliver the real thing in person next time I see you.  I know what you mean about the bat...the injustice of the non-accountability going on re the accident is just beyond belief.
 
Lisa Fine

No comments:

Well Wishes for our Kerry & John

This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...