Kerry,
I can't help but hope that in the next few weeks you will be reading this blog yourself, and will gain insight and draw strength from the outpouring of good wishes from so many people. You have touched many people's hearts in your lifetime, and will continue to do so for a LONG time.
I got off the phone last night with Lynn, and I was so uplifted to hear the hope, instead of the tears. It has been so heart-wrenching for us all, but I feel positive that you are on the path to healing. Every day there are little steps that are getting you to a good place. It will be a long road, but you have alot of support to help you get there. Hayden has been to see you, Kyla is there now, Jen will be there next week and I will be there in February. We all dearly want to help you along this road to recovery!
I just sent a little package in the mail for your birthday next Tuesday-- everything is hospital-room friendly! We miss you!
Mary Alice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Wishes for our Kerry & John
This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...

No comments:
Post a Comment