Emails to share with you Kerry, John and family - (because getting to the blog and posting is not possible for many people, so emails come through me.)
Goodnight - love, Kyla
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyla, Kate has forwarded on several e-mails regarding your sister. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with your sister and your family as she proceeds. Regards. Matt Richardson
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
--------------------------------------------------------
Kyla,
Thank you for sharing the news. I continually pray for all of you. My heart breaks for Kerry and all she is going through, but I know she is strong and we are all pulling for her. If you see your mom before me, please give her a big hug from me as I know this is really taking its toll on her. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help any of you.
love
Sally Grega
Thank you for sharing the news. I continually pray for all of you. My heart breaks for Kerry and all she is going through, but I know she is strong and we are all pulling for her. If you see your mom before me, please give her a big hug from me as I know this is really taking its toll on her. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help any of you.
love
Sally Grega
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyla and family,
Thank you so much for including me in on the updates on Kerry. First of all let me say that my heart aches for all of you. Second of all let me apologize for not responing sooner but I am computer challenged and have been trying to fiqure out the blog. Considering that I learned to e-mail not to long ago, it has been a challenge. I'm sorry to say it is a challenge that I have given up on. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all. My sister has added Kerry to the prayer list at her church. Marty did surgery on her father in-law many many many years ago so she thinks he walks on water. Please send my good wishes to all and keep the emails coming. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do. Send my love to your mom and Marty.
Sincerely Deb Kruse ( former next door neighbor of your mom and Marty)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that is a stupid Florida law! no wonder they didn't have insurance. I would certainly file a lien on the properties of all the drivers and the plumbing company and management of the plumbing company ( how dare they hire and let someone without insurance drive their vehicle). I would see to it that none of them ever can own anything again, including their homes if they have one.. and any money they receive gets turned over to Kerry and John. The bills will be horrendous.....I feel so bad for them. I would even sue the state of Florida... I am so sorry!!
Carole Elderton
Carole Elderton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Kyla,
Wanting you to know my thoughts are continually with your family. I am staying informed through the website – thanks for spending so much time on this. I love seeing Kerry's picture at the top of the site – we'll see that smile again. We truly feel for you guys and you all are in our prayers.
Have a safe trip to Florida.
Your friends,
Laura & Jerry Reitz
Wanting you to know my thoughts are continually with your family. I am staying informed through the website – thanks for spending so much time on this. I love seeing Kerry's picture at the top of the site – we'll see that smile again. We truly feel for you guys and you all are in our prayers.
Have a safe trip to Florida.
Your friends,
Laura & Jerry Reitz
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment