Your anger is palpable. I am feeling it from so many people tonight. How can someone win $1,000,000,000 for spilled coffee on their crotch in America, and Kerry and John get f---ed this way???? I am sending all of these emails onto my family as well as the blog - the lawyer also reads the blog daily. I hope he can sense the anger with which you all pounded on your keyboard typing your emails to us. We are angry, frustrated, shocked, bewildered, befuddled, speechless, sick to our stomachs...and on the list goes. Shit, double shit.
Thanks for your support - it helps, it feels good to hear from you!
Love, Kyla
------------------------------------------------------------------
Unbelievable!!! This is so wrong that I can't "speak" or write what's on my mind and in my heart. Her sorry ass should be put in jail for reckless endangerment with a dangerous weapon=car. I'm so mad I could spit and it isn't even my daughter -- complete injustice . . . and she LIED -- of course there were witnesses but she has the audacity to try to lie her way out of it. What the hell was she doing at 10 a.m.??? text messaging?? on her phone??? we'll never know.
Cheryl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy crap! Can things get any worse?
....speaking of disrespected Muslims, maybe you're wishing for a little Islamic justice?
.....where you'd have some such delicious option as stoning…..or maybe a little limb lopping…or how about driving over the 25 year old and her family members a few times?
Where is Mohammed when we need him??
Ted M.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
It isn't his Karma it's that everyone is afraid of 'profiling' a Muslim.....Well it doesn't sound good, that's for sure. I guess we can all buy lottery tickets.....(someone has to win!) -Carole Elderton
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole situation is just disgusting... that the legal/insurance industry could allow something so outrageous to occur without any ramifications to the plumbers daughter...regardless of the status of payment on the policy. Also, it seems to me that the older lady (without insurance!) SHOULD have some liability as well, even if it doesn't come from a vehicle insurance policy.
How pathetic!
Thanks,
Traci Elderton Palmero
----------------------------------------------------------
Should I bother you with an e-mail or a phone call. This seems the lesser of the two evils. I can't believe this insurance debacle. I want to scream "what is wrong with our system". An innocent person is SEVERELY injured through no fault of her own and no one is liable? What can we all do to help fix this? Who do we write to? Can we sign a petition? Whatever you all do, count us in and let us know how to help. We can only imagine how frustrated you all must be.
We will meet up with Lynn next week when she returns to Florida and stop at the hospital, whether we can see Kerry or not. She remains in all of our prayers.
Janie and Jim Taliak
-----------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning, Kyla,
It is unbelievable that Florida's law is as you indicated and the plumbing company is filing bankruptcy. I don't understand the insurance industry, but assuming the company did carry liability insurance at the time of the accident, wouldn't the insurance company have to settle the claim?
On a positive note, I am so glad to hear the weaning process will begin shortly and that she will be able to communicate. She continues to amaze – this gentle lady is one strong cookie!!!
Our prayers are with all of you.
-Teddi Mussen
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Wishes for our Kerry & John
This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...

No comments:
Post a Comment