Thursday, January 15, 2009

 I have been getting up each morning praying for (and expecting) your updates from Marty.  I can't tell you how often I have thought of Kerry, John and the rest of Kerry's immediate family EVERY day.  I was so glad we got to see Kerry at Jim & Jane's.  She just looked so good and despite losing her job, she seemed so up beat and happy.  It was fun talking knitting with her.  She is such a special girl that has a smile for everyone.  I know this has been so difficult for you all and I know there is a long road ahead.  Please know we send our thoughts and prayers Kerry's way every single day.  I wish there was more we could do for her.  It is a given we hope she recovers in the best way possible, but another hope that may not be so obvious to some is the justice she deserves for being the only law abiding citizen in this accident.  Marty's comment about the gentleman on the airplane is so absolutley on the money (PUN INTENDED).  It is so sad that Kerry could end up paying out the nose for this entire horrible ordeal when she has been a person paying her premiums and following the law.  I am sad for her in so many ways, but this should not have been on that list.
 
Please  pass along a kiss, thoughts and prayers from us.
 
xo - Paige Taliak

No comments:

Well Wishes for our Kerry & John

This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...