skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Kerry
Thank you for the update. I am praying for Kerry and your whole family during this tragic time. I know a lot of people upstairs so I am calling in my markers. Keep me informed.
Barb Goist
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Wishes for our Kerry & John
This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...
Home Address For John and Kerry
John and Kerry Henze
307 Roseling Circle
Venice, Florida 34293
Blog Archive
►
2019
(2)
►
01/27 - 02/03
(1)
►
01/13 - 01/20
(1)
►
2018
(11)
►
12/09 - 12/16
(1)
►
11/04 - 11/11
(1)
►
10/14 - 10/21
(1)
►
10/07 - 10/14
(1)
►
09/16 - 09/23
(1)
►
08/26 - 09/02
(1)
►
07/29 - 08/05
(1)
►
07/08 - 07/15
(1)
►
03/25 - 04/01
(1)
►
02/11 - 02/18
(1)
►
01/14 - 01/21
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
12/17 - 12/24
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
08/28 - 09/04
(1)
►
06/26 - 07/03
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
11/22 - 11/29
(1)
►
10/11 - 10/18
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
12/21 - 12/28
(1)
►
2009
(154)
►
06/14 - 06/21
(1)
►
06/07 - 06/14
(2)
►
05/24 - 05/31
(2)
►
05/17 - 05/24
(2)
►
05/03 - 05/10
(1)
►
04/19 - 04/26
(1)
►
04/12 - 04/19
(2)
►
04/05 - 04/12
(3)
►
03/29 - 04/05
(2)
►
03/22 - 03/29
(2)
►
03/15 - 03/22
(4)
►
03/08 - 03/15
(4)
►
03/01 - 03/08
(3)
►
02/22 - 03/01
(2)
►
02/15 - 02/22
(5)
►
02/08 - 02/15
(10)
►
02/01 - 02/08
(10)
►
01/25 - 02/01
(17)
►
01/18 - 01/25
(25)
►
01/11 - 01/18
(22)
►
01/04 - 01/11
(34)
▼
2008
(62)
▼
12/28 - 01/04
(60)
Medical Update from Marty Taliak 1/3/09
KERRY
Thoughts and prayers are with you
May our thoughts allow you the strength to heal
Thanks Kyla. We are keeping the positive energy g...
Thank you so much for the continual updates on Ker...
We're shouting out to you Kerry!!!
Mediacl Update from Marty Taliak 1/2/09
Emails to me I want to share with family/friends -...
Kerry
What an incredible family you have. The updates o...
Medical Update from Marty Taliak 1/1/09
As I sit here writing, tears are streaming down my...
Medical Update 1/1/09
Joyce and I want you to know that you have all of ...
Well wishes
Below are a few pieces of personal emails I have ...
Hello Marty and Lynn, Kyla, Hayden and John and Fa...
Medical Update from Marty Taliak
Medical Update per Marty Taliak via Kyla
Kerry, John, Lynn, Marty and family,Thank you for ...
Kerry:This year more than ever I will be thinking ...
Bill and I are keeping all of you in our thoughts....
Goist Girls
We were so sorry to hear about Kerry's accident! ...
My thoughts are always with Kerry, John & all of y...
Medical Update from Marty Taliak 12/30/08
Kyla, Please know that my Love, thoughts and praye...
We just got home from a trip. Marilyn and I are so...
Get well, Kerry; Be Strong, John
Dear Kyla, I am so sorry to hear about your siste...
Thinking of You
Good Morning Kyla,Just a short note to say thank y...
Medical up dates seem to indicate that Kerry is...
Dear Kyla,Thank you for keeping us informed. Ron a...
Newspaper picture...
Re: Newspaper picture...
I called Kim (Kerry's old friend and manicurist i...
Pretty toes for Kerry
I just want you to know how much Pete and I app...
Kerry
Kerry's family
Thinking of you all...
Medical Update from Marty Taliak
Kerry is in our thoughts here in Blacksburg... it ...
We are grateful for any and all news you send conc...
Thank you so much
Dear Kyla,Thank you for including us in this blog....
Kerry
Thanks!
Kerry's Updates
12/29 Medical Update
Spoke with Jeff yesterday and he updated me with K...
This is a totally new experience for us to Blog, b...
Send Your Thoughts
This is a great way for us all to be kept up-to-da...
Thank you
Love and Prayers
Kerry & John Update completed
CORRECTION
►
12/21 - 12/28
(2)
Subscribe To 5MM
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment