Thursday, January 1, 2009

 Below are a few pieces of personal emails I have received these last several days - I thought it was important to share these thoughts.  I hope the senders don't mind that I've done this! - Kyla
 
Whew -- a little sunshine.  Far from over but baby steps in the right direction is something to hang on to.  Thanks for the blog and updates.  You must be exhausted.  Love, Cheryl/YaYa's friend
 
Sounds like mostly good news. Gets 2009 off to a better start. Kyla, thats for explaining how it happened. Terrible thing.
Ron & Deb
 
Thank you Kyla for keeping us updated.  We will keep you all in our prayers.
Love, Bonnie
 
My thoughts are always with Kerry, John & all of you.  Give my love to your mom & dad for me as well.  I check the blog repeatedly and expect my boss to inquire why I'm online so much as work.  Without it you'd be on the phone all hours with so many family & friends to keep everyone up to date in times such as this. 
 Love, Lanie Goth

I am so sorry to learn of Kerry's accident. I am Carol Jankura, Lynn's quilting friend from arranging flowers. Lynn e-mailed me this morning. I am an RN & I just care very much about your family.
Best wishes to all of your family. Such a tragedy affects all of you.
Have a healthy & safe new year.
Sincerely,
Carol Jankura

No comments:

Well Wishes for our Kerry & John

This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...