Thanks Kyla. We are keeping the positive energy going to all of you. While I do not know John well, I do know your Mom pretty well and she is woman of strength and determination. If I were on the Titanic, I would want her with me. I am sure that the pain of watching your wife/child go through this unbearable pain and suffering is certainly a test of wills beyond any comprehension any of us can imagine. I also believe that we are able to call upon hereto for unleashed courage and strength when faced with the crisis. I know your Mom to be that kind of woman. As a mother, my heart aches for her and I am sure the pain she feels is as bad as it gets. Again, I am sending lots of light and warmth to her, John and all of you as you sit feeling somewhat helpless. I think your blog and keeping all of informed is a heroic gesture on your part and I admire your tenacity to not sit idly by. Brava Kyla!
Sally
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Wishes for our Kerry & John
This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...

No comments:
Post a Comment