My thoughts are always with Kerry, John & all of you. Give my love to your mom & dad for me as well. I check the blog repeatedly and expect my boss to inquire why I'm online so much as work. Without it you'd be on the phone all hours with so many family & friends to keep everyone up to date in times such as this.
I'm sure you're busy taking care of so many people right now don't forget to take care of yourself too!
I'm sure you're busy taking care of so many people right now don't forget to take care of yourself too!
You are all in my thoughts, especially Kerry & John. There isn't much I can do to help from Phoenix but if there is anything just let me know. I'm 2 hours behind you so if you find yourself awake in the middle of the night & need to talk (or anytime) I'm here...480.229.9277.
With love,
Melanie Goth
With love,
Melanie Goth

No comments:
Post a Comment