Saturday, January 3, 2009

KERRY


My dears.....John, Marty and Lynn, Jeff and Kyla, Hayden and Rachael, Jennifer, Mary Alice, your husbands and everyone's children,
 
What agony you are living with at this time...I can not imagine it, and I'm so sorry; so, so terribly sorry. 
 
Kerry's shell and it's contents have been broken, but not her spirit.  I know that she will do what it takes to heal, as will all of us who can offer anything at all to help.  How fortunate she is to have her three advocates there all the time.  Loving husband, fiercely protective Mother, and a cool under fire Doctor-Dad who will settle for nothing but the best for our Kerry. 
 
I, too, will offer to do anything to help any of you.  Because I am old, I know how to do a lot of things.  I will pet sit, house sit, baby sit.  I will plan meals, shop, cook, clean house, do errands and chauffeur kids around.  I'm good at laundry, ironing, listening, napping and reading.  I know all about PTA cookies and kid snack day at school.  And, so, if I can help any of you out in any way, I will do what it takes, for however long it takes.  You call me if  you need me for anything......from your country the number is 011-52-623-20-00-89. 
 
I don't know how to pray and I don't think Whomever would listen to such a blasphemous person as I, but I've learned from meditation about holding people in the light and sending energy.  Sounds kind of hokey, but I believe in it and I  send you all energy often.
 
And I hold you in the light.
 
And I send my thoughts and love to each of you................Marilyn


It's the same Hotmail®. If by "same" you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

No comments:

Well Wishes for our Kerry & John

This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...