I have prayed and will keep Kerry near my heart during her progress in healing. Also for strength and love for my Ohio, Florida family John, Kyla, Hayden, Lynn, Marty & Jamie during these trying times. I know all will be all right! Have faith!! Love of family can bring any miracle! It broke my heart to hear My dear sister Kerry is hurt. I wish I could take this pain away. I would in a heart beat!
I was so honored to see Kerry and all the Stafford/ Taliak family at Jamie's graduation from college. It was such a joy to me to see every one. I will never forget such a wonderful day as long as I live.To know Kerry is in the best of care with Lynn, Marty and John by her side gives me such great peace. I know she is in the right hands and she will be fine. Kerry a amazing woman and is tremendously strong. She can over come anything!Bless you all and know I love you all deeply always!~In my prayers & in my heart always~Robin Stafford Dorr, Kerry's older sister
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyla
How quickly things can change in life! Brian (Betz) gave us the news of Kerry's accident. So sad! But it seems she is getting excellent care –is Marty in Florida monitoring it all?
I tried to post a message and sent a reply to you. I am somewhat challenged with this blogging, as is my mom, who tried to post but then asked me to include her well wishes. We are thinking of your whole family and will keep you all in our thoughts.
Love all this snow! Finally the kids can sled.
Take care… Happy Birthday Jeff!
Your friends,
Laura & Jerry Reitz (MBI friends)
How quickly things can change in life! Brian (Betz) gave us the news of Kerry's accident. So sad! But it seems she is getting excellent care –is Marty in Florida monitoring it all?
I tried to post a message and sent a reply to you. I am somewhat challenged with this blogging, as is my mom, who tried to post but then asked me to include her well wishes. We are thinking of your whole family and will keep you all in our thoughts.
Love all this snow! Finally the kids can sled.
Take care… Happy Birthday Jeff!
Your friends,
Laura & Jerry Reitz (MBI friends)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Kyla
Would you please add us to the email update list for Kerry? I've been getting updates from Joe Hart. Kerry and John are in our prayers as is the rest of your family. We'll continue to send good thoughts her way.
Krissy Hart
Would you please add us to the email update list for Kerry? I've been getting updates from Joe Hart. Kerry and John are in our prayers as is the rest of your family. We'll continue to send good thoughts her way.
Krissy Hart

No comments:
Post a Comment