Kerry - John and mom said that you smiled today!!
I also heard that Marjorie really made you feel good - I am so glad to hear these pieces of sunshine. My days have been so gloomy and these little bits of information really brighten my day.
Thank you Kerry...I needed that from you to feel a bit better. Thanks for lifting me up tonight.
I also heard it was a tough day for you in regards to pain...yet you managed to smile and make the rest of us feel better...that is so like you - - always quietly taking care of everyone around you, despite whatever your situation may be.
You are such a good egg Kerry. Continue to improve please - even baby steps count...soon enough my dear, soon enough, you'll be back. You know how to heal better than any of us - we have faith you will do so again.
I love you and think about you endlessly.
Good night and sweetest of dreams - Kyla
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Wishes for our Kerry & John
This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...

No comments:
Post a Comment