Thursday, January 8, 2009

More thoughts...good thoughts!

Emails to me...to the blog - Kyla
------------------------------------------------------------------- 
We're keeping current on Kerry's progress on the blog and are encouraged by her strength.  She is really amazing!  Please give her and your whole family our best wishes and know we're thinking of you.
 
Regards,
 
The Nagelbush Family et al
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for sending me the information.  I have been reading it very tearfully.  I have not figured out how to post on it.  Is your mother picking up her emails on her account?  I am going to try and send her so she knows we are thinking about them all.
 
I didn't want to call but I did want to hear it from you.  Thanks for taking the time to share.
 
We are so sorry for all of this and will stay in touch hourly.
 
Love to you all,
 
Kerm and Lynne
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Kyla, just reading through the blog. though I am unable to write in it.  I would like to talk to your mom but I don't know if she needs to be bothered by me at this time.  My heart aches for all of you, especially for Lynn and Marty (and of course john).  Being a parent is a tough job and knowing that your child is in pain has got to be something awful.  Please tell Lynn and Marty we think of them often. Kerry is in my thoughts always. I can't understand what you and your siblings are going through. but like my children are my world, my siblings are right there as well.  Siblings are so very special, and to know that one is going through such an ordeal; i suffer for you.  Please let me know if ever you would just like me to take the girls so you could have some Kyla and Jeff time to just breathe.  Thanks for doing the blog, leave it up to you to be so very organized. Be well Kyla, I wish nothing but a speeding healthy recovery for Kerry.
 
Love,
 
RAE
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyla and Lynn,
The beauty of Marty's descriptions is that I have put Dictionary.com on my Home Page and am sharpening my brain with a bunch of new words! (Which I will never use again I hope).
Keep me in the loop--Kerry is in our prayer loop.
Barb
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hi Kyla,
My Mom sent me the link to your blog on Kerry. I just can't imagine what you all are going through. Please know Jake and I are thinking about you all. I especially wanted to say what a thoughtful sister/daughter/niece/friend/neighbor  you are to keep everyone updated. Keep up the positive support!
Yours,
Emily Gill Dunfee
------------------------------------------------------------
we are keeping Kerry and John in our prayers and hope for her surgeries to go well.  I know it's going to be a long process.  God bless!
 
Lisa Fine
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Kyla,
 
Please share with Kerry and your family our positive thoughts and prayers for Kerry's full and speedy recovery. Our thoughts are also with all of you, especially John, Lynn and Marty, to remain strong and resolute for Kerry's sake during these most trying of times. We look forward to hearing more positive reports as Kerry regains her strength and stamina with the help of her family and prayers of her friends.
 
Fondly,
Scott and Marty

No comments:

Well Wishes for our Kerry & John

This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...