Dearest Kyla! I have just finished reading about your wonderful sister, and her ordeal since the accident on 12/26...Aunt Marilyn forwarded all the emails to me...I would very much appreciate an invitation to your blog site, so I can view/post there, too. Oh, Kyla, I am sorry this has happened to your beloved sister, but so encouraged...thank God, she was wearing a helmet. You ALL will be in my/our thoughts and prayers. Bless you and Marty for doing such a great job with keeping us updated. I can imagine how hard this is, especially for Lynn and John, but for you, dear, too, and all the rest of you Staffords and Taliaks...I do so enjoy your Christmas letters, Kyla. I have not done one for a couple of years...may get to it later in 2009. Thank you, again, my dear cousin, for your work to keep family and friends informed and involved. I shall talk to Michael, too. Although we have not seen one another in so very many years, it does not diminish the fond memories, nor my love for each of you. With much love, Deb (Buren) Wilson
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Wishes for our Kerry & John
This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...

No comments:
Post a Comment