Wishing the best that my heart, mind and spirit can bring. As I am sure all the rest of you are doing, I am keeping up with the progress that Kerry has been making through the updates on this blog site. While I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting Kerry in person, by the warmth and love and outpouring of emotion on this site it gives me a small glance of the treat that I am instore for. I look forward to it very, very much.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. They say that the recovery of any person is due to three things.
God
Doctors
Will
From what I have seen here with all of our prayers we have the God part covered.
From the medical reporting that I have seen and doing some quick studying, the doctor situation is also a big check.
Lastly, from a will standpoint alot of this is up to Kerry herself. If the good will shown by all of you is any indication of Kerry, ( which I have no doubt it is ) she is in a very good place for being in such a bad situation.
Place in this case is a state of being while situation is now about her location. Place wins every time. God speed to a full recovery Kerry. Glenn Harrison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Wishes for our Kerry & John
This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...

No comments:
Post a Comment