Friday, January 9, 2009

Healing thoughts, images of complete wholeness, without any vestige of pain for Kerry, and healing, peaceful energy and prayers for you, Kerry, and your entire family, who are so strongly affected by it, from Deb (Buren) Wilson, a cousin in Williamsburg, Va, have been daily joining the thousands of others that are surrounding you all, ever since I learned of the accident.

It is miraculous to me that Kerry even survived!! Kerry, you are such a strong, courageous woman. I do not pretend to understand why bad things happen to people. I do know, though, that you have a marvelous spirit, and I know that God (or a Higher Power, or however you conceptualize God) promises that "all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purposes" (Romans 8: 28)

Thank you, Kerry, Marty, and Hayden for your emails, and for this blog...I have never blogged before...21st century, here I come! Many people here in Va. (and other parts of the world) are also praying for you all; I have talked to or emailed family, friends, my church and the Free Clinic where I work, all are praying for you all, too, and especially the surgery today. How wonderful that, through Hayden's message, we can be so encouraged by the confirmation that Kerry is in the exact place she needs to be!! I used to be a certified ICU nurse, before becoming a nurse practitioner; it is fabulous that she is in a great ICU!

Lynn, and John, I am especially thinking of and praying for you, too...it is so hard to see someone you love so dearly going through all of this. May you daily find peace, strength, joy, and encouragement!

God bless you all...I have been remembering the times I have spent with you all in years past...although we have seen one another rarely, I love you all very much. I am so very grateful that God has spared us the sorrow of losing you, Kerry...I hope and pray that each day, you will be closer to complete healing! My love to all...Deb

No comments:

Well Wishes for our Kerry & John

This site will be the repository for all of our thoughts and well wishes for Kerry & John during this time...